This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. jaiyeoriestyle: BROWN SKIN GIRL !!! @sarahjakesroberts turns heads in outfit by @medlinboss paired perfectly with accessories from @andreaiyamah for the #SpiritLifeConferenceby @houseontherockchurch in Lagos!

Sunday 1 October 2023

BROWN SKIN GIRL !!! @sarahjakesroberts turns heads in outfit by @medlinboss paired perfectly with accessories from @andreaiyamah for the #SpiritLifeConferenceby @houseontherockchurch in Lagos!

 @sarahjakesroberts turns heads in ensemble by @medlinboss paired with accessories from @andreaiyamah for the #SpiritLifeConferenceby @houseontherockchurch in Lagos! 


 

 

 

She wrote in her accompanying caption: “When I leave the soil of Nigeria I’ll be walking a bit taller. Being here has expanded my heart, challenged my worldview, and strengthened my determination to create safe spaces for encounters with God and healing for all. I was deeply privileged to serve @houseontherockchurch last night with a message I pray stays in their heart the way this visit will stay in mine. Thank you @stylistjbolin for exposing me to these brilliant Naija creatives.”Styling: @stylistjbolinsuit/Shirt: @medlinbossearrings/Clutch: @andreaiyamah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home